Elements Yoga and Pilates ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2003 (the Acts), the data controller is Founder of Elements Yoga and Pilates, Dublin 8, Ireland- Naomi Sturdy
Information we may collect from you:
We hold your email address on our current mailing list as you have signed up to the list, or have agreed to be added to the list through email correspondence as part of signing up to classes or other offerings.
We may collect and process the following data about you through our enrolment forms:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in enrolment forms on beginning classes, workshops, retreats or trainings. Forms sent by email in correspondence with us. The forms include information such as your address, your age, reasons for signing up to offering, previous or current injuries. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- This information enables the teacher to effectively provide for your needs, has means of contacting you when necessary and maintaining correspondence.
On our website:
Our online payment PayPal system collects your email address and other contact details you have associated with your Paypal account.
- This data is used to correspond with you, log your payment and provide evidence of receipt of payment.
- Information collected about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; This information does not include your name or personal identity.
Third Party Services
Elements Yoga and Pilates uses the following services to store existing and future data:
Disclosure of your information
We do not share your personal information from your email address or the enrolment forms with any other individual.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information in the following ways:
- Your email address is used to correspond directly with you or send you monthly newsletters which provides you with information about other offerings and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- Your information given on the enrolment forms is used to inform the teacher of your needs and provide the best service possible depending one your requirements.
- Your contact information is used on the enrolment forms for correspondence.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To ensure upkeep of the website is best serving you and maintain or improve what is useful.
Retention of the information currently stored or received
- Data collected will be stored for the duration that you access, use and continue to use our services and offerings. At a time where you discontinue to require or use our services or offerings you can unsubscribe from the mailing list and your email details will no longer be held. Your information from enrollment forms will be stored for up to one year upon which it will be deleted or refreshed through consent.
All third party services used are currently protected by secure passwords.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for communication, teaching or marketing purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from the mailing list if you wish to do so. You can choose not to provide certain information on the enrolment forms.
You can also exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.