SCHEDULE AUGUST-SEPTEMBER 2014
All courses are run in the Inchicore Sports and Social Club, Dublin, Drop in's also welcome.
Drop in classes are available at The Yoga Hub Studios, Dublin.
- **NEW**Monday mornings
- Core flow Yoga and guided Meditation
- Drop In Classes, The Yoga Hub, Camden Place
- Wednesday mornings
- Drop In Classes, The Yoga Hub-Camden Place
- Yoga Core Flow 1
- Wednesday evenings (Commencing September 10th),
- 4 week Beginners Yoga and Pilates, Inchicore Sports and Social Club
Suitable for those who have never tried classes before or those who would like a little refresher.
- Wednesday evenings (Commencing August 13th),
- 8 week Level 2 Yoga Flow, Inchicore Sports and Social Club
Suitable for those who have attended yoga classes to date (eg 1-2 beginners courses) and would like to further develop and progress movements, breath work and elements of meditation and relaxation.
- Thursday Evenings (Commencing August 14th),
- 8 week Level 3 Yoga Core Flow, Inchicore Sports and Social Club
Suitable for those who have been attending these classes to date or who have 6 months+ experience. These classes focus on flowing sequences, developing breath awareness, strength, balance and flexibility, allowing for deep relaxation and of course fun!
- Saturday Mornings-Camden Place
- Drop In Classes, The Yoga Hub
- 9.45am-11.00am, Yoga Flow 2-3
- 11.15am-12.30pm, Yoga Core 1-2
Contact Naomi if you wish to drop into any class to try it out.
If you are interested in booking onto a course or class, a one-to-one session or creating a class in your area/business, please contact Naomi.
Upcoming Workshop-November 15th 2014
Sat Date: Nov 15th, 2014 From: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Location: Yoga Hub, Camden Place
Title: Arm/Hand Balancing Workshop
Venue: The Yoga Hub, Camden Place
Time: 14.00 - 16.00
Style: Vinyasa Flow practice
Level: Open to all levels including beginners and students looking to fine tune their practice with a very experienced and knowledgeable Teacher.
Often these poses/asanas can seem daunting and unachievable, but with some fundamental knowledge in the key principles, a variety of poses can be opened up to and practiced.
In this workshop, the strength, techniques and knowledge to safely move into and enjoy a variety of arm/hand balances will be explored.
You’ll have a blast while learning a variety of tips, techniques, and variations for this fun category of poses/asana.
Whether you have been playing with Bakasana (Crow Pose) or want to learn how to transition into an inversion, there will be something for you! Some inversions will be incorporated.
You don’t have to be a champion or a rock star, but you will need to bring your eagerness to learn and play!
Some yoga experience is required for this workshop.
If you can do a full Chaturanga, then you’re ready and able!