Parexel - Corporate Class Testimonials
- "I’d never done Pilates before but Naomi was so good at explaining the positions and was so helpful. Her voice is sooooo calming and I honestly feel the benefits of the class already!"
- "Naomi was a great instructor, I found her classes catered well for everyone. I really enjoyed the classes and found them really beneficial."
"Regarding Naomi, she was a great instructor, She was personable, gave clear direction, suggested variations on poses and moves to suit people of varying abilities and provided correction as well as direction when my execution was lacking."
Intercom- Corporate Class Testimonials
- "Oh, she is absolutely the best instructor I’ve ever had, from the first class in Oct/Nov 2015 to date - she is amazing"
- "I’ve barely missed classes, only if I’m sick or away, otherwise I’m always there"
- "SO MUCH LOVE for Naomi and her classes. She's so engaging and fun and genuinely cares about people improving - can't imagine pilates with anyone else! She has set a *very* high bar!"
Corporate and Group classes
Naomi has taught Yoga and Pilates classes in many companies and work places in Dublin including Parexel, Intercom, Department of Finance,Insurance Institute of Ireland and Linked In.
Her work with sports groups includes teaching classes for the Irish Mountaineering Club, No.17 Personal Training, Crossfit 15, Blanchardstown and PTI, Malahide.
Naomi also regularly teaches in schools and with her background in Secondary School Physical Education teaching, she brings a wealth of experience and knowledge in teaching teenagers. She has worked with many schools including Loreto St.Stephens Green, St.Josephs of Cluny, Loreto, Navan, Co.Meath, Eureka Kells, Co.Meath, Sancta Maria, Kings Inn-Dublin, St.Pauls-Greenhills, Palmerstown CC, Sacred Heart, Drogheda.
"Naomi has been excellent teaching Yoga to the 5th years in a fun and professional manner. I would highly recommend her."
Gill Crinion-P.E teacher, Loreto College, St.Stephen's Green, Dublin
To Book or enquire about classes for your workplace, for groups or schools, please contact Naomi HERE
Naomi has taught and presented at bigger events in Dublin and surrounding areas, including 'Yoga in the Park' in Malahide, 'Women with Altitude' a climbing weekend for women, the PEAI conference for PE teachers from around Ireland and Wellfest in Dublin.
Naomi has also organised and created the first of its kind 'Mental Training Seminar' for rock climbers in Dublin in January 2017.
If you would like to book Naomi to present or teach at your own event, please contact HERE