Naomi has been teaching for over 10 years. She originally qualified as a Physical Education teacher with a great interest and passion for exercise, activity and a healthy lifestyle.
Naomi began practicing Yoga in Dublin and went on to travel around the world practicing Yoga in India, Nepal, New Zealand and China. She undertook her 200 hours teacher training qualification with the YTTC in Dublin in 2010 and has since then continued training with many world renowned teachers in Ireland and abroad.
After completing her Pilates teaching qualification, Naomi went on to set up her own business teaching both disciplines full time in 2012.
Participating in various activities over the years and with many years experience in physical training, Naomi has found that Yoga and Pilates balance the body and have given her a deep appreciation and experience in mental training to create an holistic approach to fitness and health.
When not on her mat or teaching, Naomi loves getting outdoors, rock climbing, the sea and coffee!
Naomi's Training and Education:
- 2005 Bsc. Physical Education, University of Limerick
- 2011 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teaching Diploma, Yttc
- 2011 Advanced Matwork Pilates Instructor, Ntc
- 2011 Rainbow Yoga for Kids
- 2013 Advanced Yoga Studies Diploma, Yoga Vidya Gurkhul, India
- 2015 300 hour Vinyasa Yoga and Meditation Teaching Diploma, Cyndi Lee, Om Yoga, Berlin
- 2016, Pre Natal Yoga Teaching Diploma
- 2017, Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- 2017, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction/Cognitive Therapy Course
- CPD Training with International Yoga teachers Donna Farhi, Chris Chavez, Jason Crandell, James Higgins, Amy Ippolitti, Kathryn Budig, Meghan Currie and Desiree Rhumbaugh.
Email me for booking information
on specific classes, levels, one-to-one's,
school classes or other questions.
I promise to respond within 48 hours.